Submit your project Click Here
Startup ideas are invited to compete in the competition and win cash prizes
Industry experts and successful startup founders will provide feedback to startups on how to pitch and create a holistic business plan.
Contact: Dr. Mir Dost – firstname.lastname@example.org -0316-8898425
Dr. Jahanvash Karim – email@example.com – 03218157540
Date: April 25, 2018 – Time: 10am to 03pm – Venue: UoB, Quetta
- Age of company must be less than 2 years
- The company and its founders must belong to the province in which the competition is being held.
- Each team can have a maximum of four members.
- Students from any HEC recognized university are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Company proposed revenue should be less than Rs.1 Million annually
Perks to Enjoy at
- Training of all startups by experts of the fields, innovation gurus
- Cash Prizes
- Networking with investors & chances to win startup support
- Free poster display of ideas in innovation summit
- Referral to nationwide business incubation centers
Judges will calculate the scores on the following criteria:
- Unique Value Proposition of your Business Idea
- Financial Feasibility
- Founding Team Strength
- Market Feasibility
- Presentation & Pitch
How To Get Entry to
- Complete startup entry form Click Here
- Submit start up pitch proposal (Click Here to see sample)
- Submit your project Click Here