9th Invention to Innovation Summit
April 01-02, 2020
Punjab Provincial Priority Areas for Socioeconomic Development
Researchers from all fields are invited to submit solutions to local problems related to production, process, and application in the following mentioned themes. The technology must contribute in local development through problem solving or export increase.
- Agriculture, Water and Livestock
- Textile and Leather
- Chemicals and Materials
- Construction and building
- Information and Communication Technology
TORs for Participation:
- Online submission at innovationsummit.net/registration
- Accepted technologies will be notified via email.
- The technology will be presented orally in session as well as poster/prototype in the exhibition.
- Oral presentation and poster format to be downloaded from innovationsummit.net/downloads
SUMMIT IS FREE TO ATTEND, EXHIBIT & PARTICIPATE
Technology Exhibition | Technical Sessions | Workshops | Competitions | Cash & Non-Cash Prizes | Networking with Industry, Govt. & Non-Govt. High Officials, Politicians, etc.
Hafiza Aban Abid Qazi | email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org | 0315-8975748
Dr. Rashida R Zohra | email@example.com | 0334-1213499
Yasir Ammar | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0334-4002613