Business Plan Competition
Jump start for a start up across nation
The Innovation Launch is held in every summit in all 4 provinces with local institutes as our collaborators. The focus of activity is to provide the ideal platform for start-ups to get entry into market, meet all the stakeholders of community to launch a business product/idea and win cash prizes.
The boot camp for all entries will be provided to mentor the start-ups before finale.
Schedule of Business Plans
First Prize:15,000/- Second Prize:15,000/- Third Prize: Rs. 10000/-
Business Plan Competition, KP – Organized by University of Haripur and Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University
Business Plan Competition, Balochistan – Organized by Management Sciences, LUAWMS
Venue: University of Balochistan
Date: April, 2018
Contact: Dr. Mir Dost – email@example.com -0316-8898425
Business Plan Competition, Sindh – Organized by Jinnah University for Women
Venue: University of Karachi
Date: Dec., 2018
Contact: Urooj Ajaz firstname.lastname@example.org 03362355313
See details: http://www.innovationsummit.net/juw/
Business Plan Competition, Punjab – Organized by BIC, ORIC UMT and ICUBE
Venue: University of Punjab
Date: March 08, 2018
Submit your idea to: Umar Jawad – email@example.com – 0333-4800110
Usama Rashid – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0321-8014678
Industry experts and successful startup founders will provide 2-day training to startups on how to pitch and create a holistic business plan. The agenda of the boot camp will be as follows:
- Making a Lean Canvas for your startup idea
- Creating the perfect slide deck
- Pitching your idea in front of investors
- Scaling the business model
- Age of company must be less than 2 years
- The company and its founders must belong to the province in which the competition is being held.
- Each team can have a maximum of four members.
- Students from any HEC recognized university are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Company proposed revenue should be less than Rs.1 Million annually
Perks to Enjoy at
- Training of all startups by experts of the fields, innovation gurus
- Cash Prizes
- Networking with investors & chances to win startup support
- Free poster display of ideas in innovation summit
- Referral to nationwide business incubation centers
Judges will calculate the scores on the following criteria:
- Unique Value Proposition of your Business Idea
- Financial Feasibility
- Founding Team Strength
- Market Feasibility
- Presentation & Pitch
How To Get Entry to
Partners & Supporters
Indus Venture, USA
Indus Venture, USA is consultant organization for startups, business incubation, ventures and investments. Indus Venture, USA has been working for last 25 years in Silicon Valley setting up companies and arranging investments.
Indus Venture has very rigorous and tested program for leading ideas into business and large companies. See www.indusventure.com